Are you fascinated by information security, penetration testing, or exploit development? Then, this is your chance! Ptrace Security GmbH is searching for a talented and motivated individual who enjoys working on cutting-edge software security solutions.
This position is open to applicants in the Zug (Switzerland) area. Telecommuting from home office is also possible.
The role of our summer intern will be to research and evaluate new attacks and threats, develop proof of concept (PoC) code for recently patched vulnerabilities, and create tools for the discovery and triage of vulnerabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, EE, or related technical field experience.
- Ability to read and understand various languages including C/C++, Python, Java, and Assembly.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with operating systems (Linux or Windows).
- A drive to succeed and a passion to solve difficult problems.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of common vulnerability classes (e.g. cross-site scripting, memory corruption, etc.)
- Experience binary auditing and reverse engineering.
- Experience with IDA Pro and WinDbg.
- Experience with security technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, attack mitigation solutions, etc.).
This internship is unpaid. That said, the candidate will get both the Advanced Software Exploitation and the Python for Ethical Hackers course for free!! In addition, as part of the team the candidate will enjoy a flexible work schedule and free snacks.
To apply, send us your resume (in .txt) at info[at]ptrace[dash]security[dot]com before May 15th, 2016.